One On One Coaching
One-on-One Coaching is for you, if you are a talented manager or skilled professional committed to your vision and willing to do the work necessary to land your ideal job.
Accelerate Your Search™ offers two programs designed to help you master the basics, put systems in place, leverage your time and have on-going support while landing your ideal job in record time:
Accelerate Your Search™ Coaching for Talented Professionals
This supportive private coaching program is designed for experienced professionals who are ready to leverage their experience and have a positive impact on the world via a new position.
An application and private interview are required to be accepted into this program.
Your Coaching for Talented Professionals package includes:
- An in-depth review of your experience and your vision for your career.
- A Personal Branding Assessment designed to leverage your talents and strengths.
- A completed marketing plan and crisp professional materials highlighting your unique experience.
- Connecting you with the appropriate contacts, so hiring managers and recruiters are calling and courting YOU.
- Critical on-going support to land the job you want now AND manage future career moves.
To get all the details, click here.
Accelerate Your Search™ Focused JumpStart Coaching
This focused program is designed to help you move extraordinarily fast to formulate and hone your personal marketing and help you navigate the ever-changing world of self-promotion. You’ll receive help fine tuning your job search, identifying your target companies, connecting and speaking with decision makers and learning the exact steps you need to succeed. Together, we’ll set a plan to keep you moving forward to land the job you want and achieve results faster than you would on your own. As you move through the coaching program we’ll review your progress and adjust your plans as necessary.
Your Coaching package includes:
- Personal Branding Assessment & Review to help you identify and promote your most valuable talents, strengths and experience.
- Fine tuning your current résumé, LinkedIn profile, and personal marketing materials so that your target companies take notice.
- Tools to enhance your current networking reach and better leverage your personal contacts.
- Setting up your personal marketing plan, plotting your course to a new job.
- Scheduled support calls to discuss challenges, interviews and help you maintain your focus.
To learn more, click here.